It is important to find a personal trainer that can maximize the chance for you to reach your goals. I can help you! I stand out from the competition because of the level of personal care that I give to each and every personal training client. I take your needs and goals into account, design a plan that will work for you, and go to great lengths to help you achieve those goals. This personal training is designed to work and is guaranteed to get you results so long as you follow your individualized program.
It’s my goal to make the workout process exciting and energetic so that you actually look forward to the hard work ahead of you. When you feel like you’re in a safe, encouraging environment where you can have fun pushing yourself, then you are much more likely to work hard and reach your goals. That’s why I provide a non-threatening space and positive motivation to keep you moving forward.
Trust is a huge part of the personal trainer-client relationship, which is why my practice has always been to build a personal relationship with my clients. You need to know that I am just as invested in your success as you are so that you have more motivation to succeed.
I provide individualized workout plans and nutritional menus to help you reach your goals while still meeting your body’s individual needs. If you want something other than a one-size-fits-all approach, then contact Dexter Sutton Personal Training & Small Group Fitness today. This is training tailored to you so that you can make lasting, healthy changes in your lifestyle.
- NSCA Certified Trainer (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- IFPA Certified Trainer (International Fitness Professional Association)
- IFTA Certified Group Instructor (Interactive Fitness Trainers of America)
- FiTour Certified Spin Instructor
- YMCA Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
- Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certified
- Certified USA Boxing Coach
- Former Professional Boxer